Delaware North's new chief information officer has bought a $1.24 million mansion in Clarence from one of the owners of Calvin's Furniture.
Jeffrey Wilkinson and his wife, Jill, bought the home on Belle Way from Nancy Bieger, whose father founded the family-owned furniture store in 1952. The sale closed Monday, according to public records.
The 5,576-square-foot home …
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending July 6.
• 1847 Lafayette Drive, Jonathan Nagowski; Susan Nagowski to Kathleen Scutt; Terry D. Scutt, $175,000.
• 2056 Sandridge Road, Holly S. Montgomery to Michael C. Wind, $171,100.
• 12833 Genesee St., Jacqueline Bukowski; David M. Ma…
A privately owned castle built on an island in Ellicott Creek in Williamsville has changed hands for the first time in more than 60 years.
Sheryl M. Davies and her husband, Jason, purchased the century-old stone home known as "Cambria Castle" or "Oechsner's Castle" from the family that has owned the 1.3-acre property on Dream Island since the 1950s, according to a deed …
When Sabres star Jack Eichel went house hunting, he ended up buying a $985,000 waterfront townhome from a familiar face – former Bills GM Doug Whaley.
Talk about One Buffalo.
That Pegula Sports and Entertainment mantra could just as easily apply to real-estate deals as it does to how the Bills and Sabres perform on the turf and on the ice.
The Whaley-Eichel transa…
Sabres star Jack Eichel has a lucrative contract that kicks in this season – and a new place to live in Buffalo.
Eichel paid $985,000 for the waterfront townhouse owned by former Bills general manager Doug Whaley and Whaley's wife, Stephanie, according to a document filed Friday with the Erie County Clerk's Office.
The property on Ojibwa Circle was built in 2016 and …
The longtime Calico Corners store in Williamsville has closed, and the building it shared with Talbots has a new owner.
Elma-based Walden Development Group, owned by Frank Campofelice, paid $2.79 million for the property at 5487 Main St., just west of South Cayuga Road and next to the Original Pancake House, according to a deed filed with the Erie County Clerk's Office.…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending Aug. 29.
• 10 Eckerson Ave., Jp Lombardo Holdings to Deborah Ross; Michael Ross, $467,716.
• 1757 Townline Road, Donald G. Frank to Charles M. Curtin; Marci A. Curtin, $339,900.
• 1085 Four Rod Road, Alan P. Sivecz; Alan R. Sive…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending June 22.
• 11832 Boncliff Road, Marion P. Hanson; Robert M. Hanson to Nicholas T. Langiewicz, $156,000.
• 12328 Genesee St., Daniel J. Chiacchia; Gregory R. Slojkowski to Fannie Mae, $104,564.
• 11675 Broadway, Gary N. Stoldt to Robert W…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending June 15.
• 2580 Peters Corners Road, Erik B. Andre; Michelle K. Scotland to Eric Elliott; Angelica M. Pollina, $305,000.
• 1482 Westcott Ave., Jeffrey A. Long; Misti L. Long to James R. Phalen; Patricia M. Phalen, $96,000.
Noted personal-injury lawyer Stephen E. Barnes and his attorney girlfriend have paid $950,000 for a stunning lakefront estate located next to a home the couple already owns in Evans, according to public records.
Barnes and Ellen B. Sturm bought the 3.8-acre parcel primarily to expand their current holdings on Larkin Road and to take control of the property's fate, and t…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending June 8.
• 13 Marshall, John R. Schrock Sr. to Courtney L. Flick, $195,000.
• 206 East Ave., Karen A. Sowinski; Karen Sowinski to Jennifer I. Meyers; Jeremiah J. Meyers, $140,450.
• 13296 Genesee St., Rose Kogut Georgianna; Linda…
Iskalo Development has bought a former Valvoline Instant Oil Change in Amherst and is weighing how it will reuse the property.
Iskalo paid $200,000 to buy the parcel at 5105 Sheridan Drive, at the corner of Mill Street, from Buffalo Lube Realty LLC, according to public records.
David Chiazza, Iskalo's executive vice president, said the developer had the property unde…
Following are real estate transactions over $5,000 as listed in records of the Erie County clerk’s office for the week ending May 25.
• 72 Jackson St., Kelkenberg Homes to Cortney Hansen; Matthew Hansen, $350,000.
• 5 Cummings Ave., Wkb Properties to Melissa A. Baehr, $180,000.
• 72 Jackson St., K&d Development to Kelkenberg Homes, $60,000.
• 664 …
Catalyst Fitness expects to spend up to $3.5 million to transform the former Dick's Sporting Goods store in Amherst into its newest gym.
That's on top of the $3.4 million the company paid for the nearly 56,000-square-foot building at 281 Meyer Road, off Maple Road, on Thursday, public records show. Catalyst's purchase comes 3½ months after the lender took over the prope…