- Report a delivery problem
- Submit a News tip
- Submit a press release
- Submit a death notice/obituary
- Submit an event listing
- Submit a letter to the editor
- Submit "My View" or "Another Voice"
- Submit for "Women's Voices"
- Buy a photo reprint
- Request sponsorship/donations
- Place a classified ad
- Advertise with The Buffalo News
Report a delivery problem
Call Subscriber Services toll free at (800) 777-8640 or (716) 842-1111 or email SubscriberServices@buffnews.com
Submit a News tip
Call The Buffalo News' City Desk at (716) 849-4444. A team of editors are on hand to speak with you. You can also contact our Investigative Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 849-4408.
Submit a press release
Press releases can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (716) 856-5150.
Submit a death notice/obituary
Death notices and obituaries are two different types of items that appear in print and online.
A death notice is a paid item that typically lists survivors, calling hours and services. To purchase a death notice, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (716) 856-5555 or (800) 777-8653.
An obituary is a news item about a person of interest to the community. To submit obituary information for consideration, fill out our online form.
Submit an event listing
- Around Town email@example.com, fax (716) 856-5150
- For the Business or Gusto calendars, please fill out the form at BuffaloNews.com/submit, at least two weeks in advance of the Thursday before your event.
- Sports firstname.lastname@example.org, fax (716) 849-4587
- Submit a wedding announcement
- Submit a Golden Anniversary announcement
Submit a Letter to the Editor
- 250 words, must include writer's name, address, daytime and evening phone numbers.
- Email email@example.com
Submit for My View or Another Voice
- My View: 600 words. Personal narrative, open to all WNY writers.
- Another Voice: 475 words. Issue-oriented column, requiring background or expertise on subject. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit for Women's Voices
We would like to hear from Western New York women about the defining influences on their lives. Send your essay (up to 700 words) to email@example.com and include your name, e-mail and daytime phone number. The columns are published on Saturdays, with a photo of the author. Submissions must be by email and cannot be promotional in nature or anonymous.