Enter now for your chance to win a 3-Day VIP Ticket, including:
- Front stage views
- Two nights lodging at Roycroft Inn
- Artist meet and greet
- 42 North Brewery tour
- ELIGIBILITY- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The contest is free to enter and open to any New York State resident 18 years of age or older, except employees of The Buffalo News, associated sponsors and agencies, their assignees, licensees, and members of their immediate families living in the same household. Offer void where prohibited by law. No purchase necessary to win.
- HOW TO ENTER: Enter at Buffalonews.com/contests. Contest ends August 15, 2019 at midnight.
- ENTRY RULES AND DISCLAIMERS: The Buffalo News, associated sponsors, their agencies, their assignees, and licensees are not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed phone or computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions or technical failures, garbled or jumbled transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online, or for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, destroyed, delayed, stolen, misdirected or illegible entries. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of The Buffalo News and will not be returned. In case of dispute as to identity of a winner, such entry will be declared made by the registered user of the e-mail account, and if a prize is won, and such registered user is a valid entrant, the prize will be awarded to such registered user. Contest organizers are not responsible if you are unable to enter online for any reason.
- HOW PRIZES ARE AWARDED One winner will be randomly chosen at the conclusion of the contest. One winner will receive a VIP Weekend Pass for Borderland Music and Arts Festival on September 21st and 22nd, 2019. The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries submitted. Chances of winning will be determined by the total number of entries received. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or expired certificates. The winner will be notified during regular business hours by using the phone or email address listed on their entry form. If winner cannot be contacted after 3 attempts by phone or who fail to respond within 48 hours of an email notifying them of their selection, they will be disqualified, their prize forfeited, and the selection of a substitute winner from remaining eligible entries. Winner must claim prize at The Buffalo News, One News Plaza located at the corner of Washington & Scott St, downtown Buffalo, NY within five business days of notification and must provide valid photo identification and proof of residence. No purchase necessary.
- PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: Prizes must be accepted as awarded, no cash equivalents, no substitutions. Contest organizers reserve the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability. Winners agree to allow use of their name, address and photo for publicity without compensation. Contest organizers and sponsors are not responsible for any injury incurred by a contestant as a result of winning or participating. Any taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The decisions of the contest organizers are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure and fulfillment.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local regulations and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. All taxes, title, registrations, releases and insurance owed in connection with any prize will be the sole responsibility of the prize winners. A prize value of $600 or more a W-9 form must be completed before the prize package can be released. Winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability after notification of winning and release of prize or an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or suspend this contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor(s) corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the contest. In such event, the winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination or suspension.
- By entering this contest, you acknowledge that you have read and accept these rules and agree to be bound by them.