Saturday's Bills game at New England will be aired by the NFL Network nationally and WKBW in the Buffalo market.
Kickoff is at 4:30 p.m. WKBW will have a pregame show at 4.
If you are outside Buffalo and don't have access to satellite or cable or have a cable package that does not include the NFL Network, here are some ways to see the game:
- Go out: Of course, virtually every sports bar or many restaurants will be showing the game and you can share the experience with other Bills fans.
- Streaming services:
- Sling TV costs $15 per month, but there is a 40% discount off the first month. That would be $9 and then you can cancel after the game. The Blue Package includes the NFL Network.
- fubo TV is $9.99 a month but has a free seven-day trial.
- Hulu has a live TV option but the package includes NFL Game Pass, meaning you can only stream the game after it ends, but there are no commercials.
- Apps: Yahoo Sports' app is one way but you can only watch on your mobile device, but you could mirror your phone screen to a television.
- One more note: The NFL Network is not available live through its YouTube channel.
There are other streaming links out there, but be careful not to get duped.
Story topics: Bills TV coverage