Girl Scout Camp Week, starting Monday, offers a chance to learn online about the organization and its summer camp options.
Here are the week activities found on the Girl Scouts of Western New York's Facebook page, or accessible from www.gswny.org.
• Monday: Preparing Girls for Girl Scout Summer Camp and Camp Week Kick-Off.
• Tuesday: A Parent’s Guide To Girl Scout Summer Camp.
• Wednesday: Girl Scout Outdoor Experiences Year-round.
• Thursday: How I Use My Girl Scout Camp Skills To Help In Everyday Life.
• Friday: Open House & Taste of Camp.
There also will be trivia, Facebook Live events and prizes.
Summer camps for girls 5 to 17 run from July to early August, with day and resident camp options.
To learn more, visit the website or call 1-888-837-6410.