In case a blizzard gets you in the mood to shop, you may want to take note of some adjusted shopping hours at area malls.
- Walden Galleria will close early at 2 p.m. Wednesday.
- Fashion Outlets will close at 6 p.m. Wednesday and have shortened hours again Thursday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Eastern Hills Mall is closed Wednesday.
- Boulevard Mall is open (it will close during a travel ban only). However, the majority of its stores have decided to close. Major anchors, such as J.C. Penney, remain open.
- McKinley Mall closed in the early afternoon. It hopes to reopen Thursday, depending on the weather.
Shopping centers continue to keep an eye on developing conditions, they said, and will adjust hours or close accordingly.
Story topics: January 2019 storm