Nothing will put a cramp in your Thanksgiving dinner faster than getting halfway through the gravy recipe and realizing you're out of flour. Though most grocery stores are either closed or have shortened hours Thursday, you will still have options if you need any last-minute ingredients for your holiday feast.
Here's what's open:
- Dash's Market, open until 5 p.m.
- Dollar General, open until 10 p.m.
- Family Dollar, open until 9 p.m.
- Noco Express Shops, open regular hours
- Tops Markets, open until 5 p.m.
- Walmart, open all day
- Wegmans, open until 4 p.m.
- Whole Foods, open until 3 p.m.
- 7-Eleven, most stores are open regular hours but that may vary
These grocers are closed on Thanksgiving:
- Price Rite
- Market in the Square
- Trader Joe's