The Sept. 30 event runs from 3 to 6 p.m. at the International Institute, 864 Delaware Ave.
The food lineup includes Palestinian cuisine from House of Hummus, black rice sushi from Burmese-run Teton Kitchen, halal Mexican tacos from Hali Boyz, Bhutanese bites from Druk Kitchen, Japanese cuisine from Sato Brewpub, and Cambodian flavors from the soon-to-open Yey’s Café.
Expect beverages from Ashkers, Resurgence Brewery, Big Ditch Brewing Co., Midgard Winery, and Sato Brewpub.
Admission to the event is free with Yelp membership and registration, but participants will be asked to donate $10 to the International Institute, a century-old organization that helps federally vetted refugees find hew homes in Buffalo.
- Learn about Hali Boyz' tacos and tortas
- Teton Kitchen opens Elmwood restaurant
- Read about the opening of Druk Kitchen
- See dining reviews for House of Hummus, Sato Brewpub
- Announcement of Yey's Cafe opening
Send restaurant tips to email@example.com and follow @BuffaloFood on Instagram and Twitter.