After selecting eight players in the NFL Draft, the Bills had room for 12 players as undrafted free agents.
But the work does not end there. The Bills also have extended invitations to a dozen players for tryouts at next week's rookie minicamp. Here is the current list, according to reports or social media posts from the players or colleges:
- Keith Ford, RB, Texas A&M. Averaged 4.9 yards per carry with 24 rushing touchdowns in his four college seasons, including two at Oklahoma. His senior year was his most productive in terms of scoring with 12. He ran for 669 yards on 126 carries (5.3 average) as a junior.
- Lucas Webb, S, Chattanooga. First four-time All-Southern Conference player in school history and tied the school record with 13 career interceptions. Also had conference record four career pick-sixes.
- Dale Warren, LB, Chattanooga. Played in 43 games with 18 starts . His 19 tackles for loss as a junior in 2016 tied the single-season school record. He sat out five games in 2017 because of an NCAA rules violation.
- Chris Hardeman, CB, Houston Baptist. Was a four-star recruit signed to Oklahoma State before transferring to return closer to home in Houston. Ran a 4.33 in the 40-yard dash at pro day.
- Ryan Zapoticky, QB, Shippensburg. Threw for 2,952 yards with 25 touchdowns and five interceptions; he also ran for seven touchdowns.
- Zach Olstad, FB, Winona State. Played a hybrid role as fullback/tight end/linebacker. As a senior, he had five catches for 44 yards and a rushing touchdown. As a junior, his numbers were nine catches for 64 yards and a receiving touchdown. He missed the 2015 season with a torn labrum.
- Shane Tucker, RB, Middle Tennessee: Used more as a receiver out of the backfield in 2017, he had 25 catches for 381 yards and two receiving touchdowns. He carried the ball three times on the season. He also contributed as a kick returner. He missed the 2016 season, but had 127 carries for 413 yards and two touchdowns in 2015.
- David Goldsby, OL, Buffalo. Started 20 games in two seasons, mostly at right tackle. Will attend the Bills minicamp and then the Raiders minicamp if he is not signed.
- Brandon Smith, LB, Penn State. Smith will put medical school on hold for now to pursue the NFL. A former walk-on, he appeared in 30 games with 117 tackles and 6.5 tackles for loss.
- Dorian Williams, S, Princeton. Four-year starter who was named first-team All-Ivy League with 55 tackles, two interceptions and a forced fumble.
- Zach Bassuener, LB, Minnesota-Duluth. As a senior, he had 61 tackles and six sacks. He had 20 1/2 sacks for his career after moving from defensive back early in his career and started his final 28 games at Division II UMD.
This post will be updated.