Post offices across the Buffalo Niagara region will host passport events throughout May for people who want to apply for or renew U.S. passports.
Travelers should bring:
- Completed, but unsigned, DS-11, Application for a U.S. Passport form, which can be found at the Department of State website.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Proof of identity (valid driver’s license, government employee ID, military ID)
- Photocopies of U.S. citizenship and identification documents
- Appropriate payment
- Appropriate passport photo, if passport photo services are not available at the selected Post Office location
Here is a schedule of the events:
- Orchard Park, 60 School St., 9 a.m. to noon May 5.
- Tonawanda, 96 Seymour St., 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. May 5.
- Eden, 8230 N Main St., noon to 3 p.m. May 15.
- Derby, 7350 Erie Rd, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. May 16.
- Buffalo, Central Park Station, 170 Manhattan St., 9 a.m. to noon May 19.
- Grand Island, 2391 Baseline Road, 9 a.m. to noon May 19.