Share this article

Open for business
Find out the latest updates from local businesses as our region reopens.
print logo

Want to report a pothole in Amherst? Here's how

Noticed a bumpier ride than usual in Amherst lately?

Motorists can call the town Highway Department at 631-7117 or email to report a pothole on a town roadway.

Potholes on roads in the town maintained by Erie County should be reported by calling 823-4243 or emailing, officials said.

Erie County's roads in Amherst include Bailey Avenue between Sheridan Drive and Grover Cleveland Highway; Casey Road; Dodge Road; East Robinson Road; Eggert Road; Evans Street; Heim Road; Hopkins Road; Kenmore Avenue; Kensington Avenue; Maple Road; Mill Street; North Ellicott Creek Road; New Road; North Forest Road; North French Road; Smith Road; Sweet Home Road between Eggert and Maple roads and between North Ellicott Creek and Tonawanda Creek roads; Youngs Road between Main Street and Aero Drive; Tonawanda Creek Road; and Wehrle Drive.

There are no comments - be the first to comment