Uber has crunched some numbers on its first six months in Buffalo and compiled a list of its top 10 drop-off destinations in the region.
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport in Cheektowaga
- Greyhound Bus Station, 181 Ellicott St.
- New Era Field in Orchard Park
- Falley Allen, a bar and restaurant at 204 Allen St.
- University at Buffalo's Ellicott Complex, a dormitory on the North Campus
- Curtiss Hotel, 210 Franklin St.
- Walden Galleria in Cheektowaga
- Hyatt Regency, 2 Fountain Plaza
- Marriott HarborCenter, 95 Main St.
- Seneca Buffalo Creek Casino, 1 Fulton St.
The top 10 has changed substantially since the last time Uber released this list, in July.
Here are some other numbers Uber shared:
- Longest Uber ride: 423 miles, from the Buffalo Niagara International Airport to John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City.
- Average rating given to drivers by passengers: 4.83 out of 5 stars
- Average rating given to passengers by drivers: 4.88 out of 5 stars
- Busiest times: afternoon through late evening on Fridays and Saturdays, morning and afternoon commute times Monday through Friday
- Number of countries from which local passengers originate: 104