The Buffalo Bills signed nine of their own practice squad players to reserve/future contracts:
- WR Quan Bray, who spent part of the last three seasons with the Indianapolis Colts and was signed to the Bills' practice squad on Dec. 30.
- P Corey Carter, who was added to the Bills' practice squad in early December after missing the early part of the season with an injury while with the Texans.
- TE Jason Croom, who was added to the Bills' practice squad in early November.
- RB Aaron Green, who played two games with the Rams in 2016 and was signed to the Bills' practice squad last week.
- OT Josh James, who was added to the Bills' practice squad before the regular-season finale.
- DE Marquavius Lewis, who had multiple stints on the Bills' practice squad this season after getting cut at the end of the preseason.
- S Dean Marlowe, who appeared in five career games with the Panthers in 2015 and '16 and was added to the Bills' practice squad in early December.
- C Adam Redmond, who was with the Colts early in the season and then signed to the Bills' practice squad.
- OT De'Ondre Wesley, who was on the Bills' practice squad after being cut by the Ravens at the end of the preseason.
They join wide receiver Rod Streater, who signed a future/reserve contract on Jan. 1. Streater signed with the Bills as a free agent but was sidelined by a foot injury.