Throughout the 2017 season, The Buffalo News will track the performances of players from both Western New York and local colleges who are currently in the NFL. Here are their results in Week 15:
• Eagles S Corey Graham: The Buffalo native made eight tackles in a 34-29 win over the New York Giants. He played 53 defensive snaps (61 percent) and 164 on special teams (45 percent) in the victory.
• Eagles DE Steven Means: The Buffalo native and University at Buffalo graduate was inactive for his team's win over the Giants.
• Browns C J.C. Tretter: The Akron product started and took all 64 offensive snaps for Cleveland in a 27-10 loss to the Baltimore Ravens. He signed with the Browns in the offseason after spending the first four years of his career with the Packers, who selected him in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
• Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski: The Amherst native had nine catches for 168 yards in New England's 27-24 win over Pittsburgh, including 69 yards on the Patriots' go-ahead touchdown drive in the fourth quarter. He played all 60 offensive snaps.
• Titans P Brett Kern: The Grand Island native punted two times for 111 yards in a 25-23 loss to San Francisco. He averaged 55.5 gross yards and 49.5 net yards, placing one of his punts inside the San Francisco 20-yard line. Kern had a long punt of 59 yards.
• Titans RB David Fluellen: The Lockport native took 16 snaps on special teams (57 percent) against San Francisco. He did not record any statistics.
Local college players
• Raiders DE Khalil Mack (University at Buffalo): The No. 5 overall pick in the 2014 draft by Oakland, Mack had six tackles, two sacks and three quarterback hits in a 20-17 loss to Dallas. He played 59 of 65 defensive snaps (91 percent) and four on special teams (17 percent).
• Panthers TE Chris Manhertz (Canisius): A former basketball player at Canisius, Manhertz played 15 offensive snaps (20 percent) and nine on special teams (33 percent) in a 31-24 win over Green Bay. He did not record any statistics.
• Chargers RB Branden Oliver (UB): Oliver played two offensive snaps (3 percent) and 10 on special teams (40 percent) in the Chargers' 30-13 loss to the Chiefs. He was targeted once, but the pass was incomplete.
Note: Former UB tight end Mason Schreck is on injured reserve with the Bengals because of a knee injury.