Throughout the 2017 season, The Buffalo News will track the performances of players from both Western New York and local colleges who are currently in the NFL. Here are their results in Week 14:
• Eagles S Corey Graham: The Buffalo native made two tackles on special teams in a 43-35 win over the Los Angeles Rams. Graham played 10 defensive snaps (21 percent) and 16 on special teams (44 percent) in the victory.
• Eagles DE Steven Means: The Buffalo native and University at Buffalo graduate played seven snaps on special teams (19 percent) in Philadelphia's win. He did not appear on defense.
• Browns C J.C. Tretter: The Akron product started and took all 58 offensive snaps for Cleveland in a 27-21 overtime loss to the Green Bay Packers. He signed with the Browns in the offseason after spending the first four years of his career with the Packers, who selected him in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
• Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski: The Amherst native served a one-game suspension for his vicious late hit on Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White in Week 13. Gronkowski missed the Patriots' 27-20 loss to the Dolphins on Monday Night Football.
• Titans P Brett Kern: The Grand Island native punted six times for 313 yards in a 12-7 loss to Arizona. He averaged 52.2 gross yards and 46.7 net yards, placing two of his punts inside the Arizona 20-yard line. Kern had a long punt of 58 yards.
• Titans RB David Fluellen: The Lockport native took one snap on offense (2 percent) and 20 on special teams (74 percent) against Arizona. He did not record any statistics.
Local college players
• Raiders DE Khalil Mack (University at Buffalo): The No. 5 overall pick in the 2014 draft by Oakland, Mack had six tackles and one sack in a 26-15 loss to Kansas City. He played 70 of 75 defensive snaps (93 percent) and six on special teams (22 percent).
• Panthers TE Chris Manhertz (Canisius): A former basketball player at Canisius, Manhertz made one catch for 6 yards in a 31-24 win over Minnesota. He played 20 offensive snaps (31 percent) and another 11 on special teams (35 percent).
• Chargers RB Branden Oliver (UB): Oliver was inactive for Los Angeles in a 30-13 win over Washington. For the season, he's carried 20 times for 61 yards and caught five passes for 20 yards.
Note: Former UB tight end Mason Schreck is on injured reserve with the Bengals because of a knee injury.