The Bills are 6-5 and are still in the thick of the playoff hunt as the New England Patriots come to town. Thinking of going to the game?
Here are the best prices for the game as of early in the week, with the caveat that all prices are subject to change. Always be sure to look for the total price with fees and not just the advertised price.
Patriots at Bills
• Best price available for a single: $65.03 with fees on StubHub in Section 339, Row 37. Advertised for $49.
• Best price available as pair: $124.85 with fees on StubHub in Section 337, Row 35. Advertised for $49.12 each.
• Best price for a pair in the family sections (224 through 227), which are alcohol-free: $168.72 with fees on StubHub in Section 224, Row 12. Advertised for $67.10 each.
• Best price for a pair at midfield in the lower bowl: $395.80 with fees on NFL Ticket Exchange for Section 112, Row 32. Advertised for $167 each.
• Tips: Again, if you just want to go a game, not necessarily this game, wait it out until later in the season. Tickets for December home games against the Colts and Dolphins are cheaper.
Lowest prices for future Bills home games
• Dec. 10 vs. Colts: $32.88 with fees for a single on StubHub in Section 337, Row 33.
• Dec. 17 vs. Dolphins: $82.96 with fees for a pair NFL Ticket Exchange in Section 241, Row 2.