Throughout the 2017 season, The Buffalo News will track the performances of players from both Western New York and local colleges who are currently in the NFL. Here are their results in Week 10:
• Eagles S Corey Graham: The Buffalo native was on his bye week with Philadelphia. For the season, Graham has played in seven games with 17 tackles, three passes defensed and one interception.
• Eagles DE Steven Means: The Buffalo native and University at Buffalo graduate was on his bye week. Means has appeared in three games this season, but has not registered any statistics.
• Browns C J.C. Tretter: The Akron product started and took all 81 offensive snaps for Cleveland in a 38-24 loss to Detroit. He signed with the Browns in the offseason after spending the first four years of his career with the Packers, who selected him in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
• Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski: The Amherst native had four catches for 74 yards in New England's 41-16 win over Denver. He played 61 of 70 offensive snaps (87 percent).
• Titans P Brett Kern: The Grand Island native had another strong game, punting six times for 339 yards in a 24-20 win over Tennessee. Kern averaged 56.5 gross yards and 42.2 net yards, placing one punt inside the Bengals' 20-yard line. He had a long punt of 74 yards.
• Titans RB David Fluellen: The Lockport native played 21 snaps on special teams (72 percent) in Tennessee's win, but did not appear on offense. He did not record any statistics.
Local college players
• Raiders DE Khalil Mack (University at Buffalo): The No. 5 overall pick in the 2014 draft by Oakland, Mack and the Raiders were on their bye week. For the season he has 46 tackles and 4.5 sacks in starting all nine games.
• Panthers TE Chris Manhertz (Canisius): A former basketball player at Canisius, Manhertz played 27 offensive snaps (35 percent) and four on special teams (14 percent) in a 45-21 victory over Miami on Monday Night Football. He did not record any statistics.
• Chargers RB Branden Oliver (UB): Oliver was inactive for Los Angeles in a 20-17 overtime loss to Jacksonville. For the season, he's carried 20 times for 61 yards and caught five passes for 20 yards.
Note: Former UB tight end Mason Schreck is on injured reserve with the Bengals because of a knee injury.