The Bills acquired Kelvin Benjamin from the Carolina Panthers on Tuesday, moments before the NFL trading deadline.
Here are five things to know about the wide receiver:
1. Five wide receivers were taken in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft. Sammy Watkins was the highest selected at No. 4 overall by the Bills. Benjamin was the last selected at No. 28 by the Panthers. Also chosen, Mike Evans by Tampa Bay at No. 7, Odell Beckham Jr. by the Giants at No. 12 and Brandin Cooks by New Orleans at No. 20.
2. Benjamin missed the entire 2015 season after suffering an ACL tear in training camp.
3. He averaged a career-high 14.9 yards per catch last season and is averaging 14.8 this season. His career average is 14.4.
4. In 2014, he set Panthers rookie records for most catches (73), receiving yards (1,008) and receiving touchdowns (nine). All the records had been set by Keary Colbert in 2004.
5. Became a legend at Florida State when he scored the game-winning touchdown on a two-yard reception with 13 seconds left in the BCS National Championship against Auburn that capped the 2013 season. The Seminoles won the game, 34-31.