Throughout the 2017 season, The Buffalo News will track the performances of players from both Western New York and local colleges who are currently in the NFL. Here are their results in Week Seven:
• Eagles S Corey Graham: The Buffalo native had four tackles and an interception in a 34-24 win over Washington. He played 32 of 64 defensive snaps (50 percent) and 17 on special teams (53 percent).
• Eagles DE Steven Means: The Buffalo native and University at Buffalo graduate was inactive in Philadelphia's win.
• Browns C J.C. Tretter: The Akron product started and played all 73 offensive snaps for Cleveland in a 12-9 loss to the Titans. Tretter signed with the Browns this offseason after spending the first four years of his career with the Packers, who selected him in the fourth round of the 2013 NFL Draft.
• Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski: The Amherst native had three catches for 51 yards in a 23-7 win over Atlanta in a Super Bowl rematch. Gronkowski played 71 of 74 offensive snaps (96 percent).
• Titans P Brett Kern: The Grand Island native punted four times for 208 yards in the win over Cleveland. Kern averaged 52.0 gross yards (43.8 net) with a long punt of 58 yards. One of his punts was downed inside the Browns' 20-yard line. The Titans gave up just 13 yards on punt returns.
• Titans RB David Fluellen: The Lockport native played 17 snaps on special teams (68 percent) in the win over Cleveland, making one assisted tackle. He did not play on offense.
Local college players
• Raiders DE Khalil Mack (University at Buffalo): The No. 5 overall pick in the 2014 draft by Oakland, Mack had five tackles, a half sack and two quarterback hits. Mack played all 62 defensive snaps and six on special teams (19 percent).
• Panthers TE Chris Manhertz (Canisius): A former basketball player at Canisius, Manhertz had one catch (on two targets) for 11 yards in a 17-3 loss to Chicago. He played 27 offensive snaps (38 percent) and four on special teams (18 percent).
• Chargers RB Branden Oliver (UB): Oliver was inactive for the third straight game in the Chargers' 21-0 win over Denver. For the season he has 17 carries for 58 yards and five catches for 20 yards.
Note: Former UB tight end Mason Schreck is on injured reserve with the Bengals because of a knee injury.