The Bills are 4-2 and would own a wild card berth if the season ended today. That's keeping ticket prices strong for Sunday's game against Khalil Mack and the Raiders.
Here are the best prices for the game as of early in the week, with the caveat that all prices are subject to change. Always be sure to look for the total price with fees and not just the advertised price.
Raiders at Bills
• Best price available for a single: $98.36 with fees on NFL Ticket Exchange in Section 338, Row 21. Advertised for $83.
• Best price available as pair: $222.33 with fees on StubHub in Section 317, Row 34. Advertised for $87 each.
• Best price for a pair in the family sections (224 through 227), which are alcohol-free: $265.44 with fees on NFL Ticket Exchange in Section 224, Row 17. Advertised for $112 each.
• Best price for a single at midfield in the lower bowl: $223.97 with fees on NFL Ticket Exchange for Section 133, Row 12. Advertised for $189.
• Tips: Again, if you just want to go a game, not necessarily this game, wait it out until later in the season. Tickets for December home games against the Colts and Dolphins are significantly cheaper.
Lowest prices for future Bills home games
• Nov. 12 vs. Saints: $65.18 with fees on NFL Ticket Exchange in Section 209, Row 25.
• Dec. 3 vs. Patriots: $81.79 with fees on StubHub in Section 331, Row 21.
• Dec. 10 vs. Colts: $35.55 with fees on NFL Ticket Exchange in Section 309, Row 33.
• Dec. 17 vs. Dolphins: $33.18 with fees on NFL Ticket Exchange in Section 338, Row 32.