Tickets for the 27th annual Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame dinner are now on sale.
Tickets may be purchased at www.gbshof.com by completing the online ticket application.
Tickets are priced at $95 each and $850 for a table of 10.
The 2017 induction ceremonies will be held Wednesday, Nov. 1 at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center, 153 Franklin St., Buffalo. A pre-dinner reception begins at 5 p.m. with the dinner and ceremonies to start promptly at 7 p.m.
This year’s class includes:
* Charles Daniels (deceased) – Olympic swimming gold medalist
* Danny DiLiberto – World champion billiards player & professional boxer
* Sandra Hollander (deceased) – Buffalo State softball coach
* Willie “Hutch” Jones – Basketball player at Bishop Turner, Vanderbilt & NBA
* Mike Keiser – World renowned golf course developer
* E.J. McGuire (deceased) – NHL hockey administrator, coach
* Charles O’Brien – WNY high school volleyball coach and pioneer
* Danny Ozark (deceased) – Major League Baseball manager
* Vaughn Parker – Football player at St. Joe’s Collegiate, UCLA & NFL
* Michael Peca – Buffalo Sabres hockey player
* Stacey Schroeder-Watt – Shot & discus record holder & NCAA All-American
* Tom Terhaar – Award-winning Olympic rowing coach
For additional information on the Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame and the dinner, call (716) 888-2977.
Note: Click links for our series of feature stories on inductees, which continues this Saturday. Or click the "Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame" story topic below this post for links to all of the stories.
Story topics: Greater Buffalo Sports Hall of Fame