1. Canisius (5-1): Beat Massillon Washington (Ohio) 49-35. Next: Friday at V-Aquinas, 7 p.m.
2. Lancaster (6-0): Beat Jamestown 39-6. Next: Friday at Depew, 7:30 p.m.
3. West Seneca West (6-0): Beat Lake Shore 49-6. Next: Friday vs. West Seneca East, 7 p.m.
4. Williamsville North (6-0) Beat Frontier 35-6. Next: Friday at Niagara-Wheatfield, 7 p.m.
5. South Park (6-0): Beat West Seneca East 36-21. Next: Thursday vs. Lake Shore, 7 p.m.
6. Grand Island (5-1): Beat Sweet Home 28-0. Next: Friday vs. Williamsville East, 7 p.m.
7. Starpoint (5-1): Beat Williamsville South 40-6. Next: Saturday at Lockport, 2 p.m.
8. Williamsville South (4-2): Lost vs. Starpoint 40-6. Next: Friday vs. Sweet Home, 7 p.m.
9. West Seneca East (4-2): Lost at South Park 36-21. Next: Friday at West Seneca West, 7 p.m.
10. St. Joe’s (2-4): Lost vs. St. Francis 29-26. Next: Saturday at V-University Prep, 2 p.m.
10. Sweet Home (4-2): Lost at Grand Island 28-0. Next: Friday at Williamsville South, 7 p.m.
1. Maryvale (6-0): Beat Lew-Port 41-7. Next: Friday vs. Cheektowaga, 7 p.m.
2. Cheektowaga (5-1): Beat East Aurora/Holland 44-12. Next: Friday at Maryvale, 7 p.m.
3. Dunkirk (6-0): Beat Albion 18-15. Next: Friday vs. Fredonia/WB, 7:30 p.m.
4. Franklinville/Ellicott (6-0): Beat Chautauqua Lake 46-6. Next: Friday vs. Clymer/Sherman/Panama, 7 p.m.
5. Cleveland Hill (5-1): Beat Eden/North Collins 60-0. Next: Saturday vs. JFK, 2 p.m.
6. Albion (5-1): Lost vs. Dunkirk 18-15. Next: Friday vs. Medina, 7 p.m.
7. Lackawanna (5-1): Beat Tonawanda 50-0. Next: Friday at Barker/Roy-Hart, 7 p.m.
8. Newfane (5-1): Beat Barker/Roy-Hart 27-18. Next: Friday at Wilson, 7 p.m.
9. Maple Grove (5-1): Beat Randolph/Frewsburg 39-6. Next: Friday vs. Portville, 7 p.m.
10. Southwestern (4-2): Beat Gowanda/Pine Valley 62-0. Next: Friday vs. Falconer/CV, 7 p.m.
-- Izaiah Rhim had a day as Medina's quarterback passed for 197 yards and four touchdowns and rushed for 145 and three scores during the Mustangs' 58-34 win at Alden.
-- Lackawanna's Khalil Horton rushed 13 times for 209 yards and five touchdowns during a 50-0 rout of Tonawanda.
-- Quantavis Kleckley rushed for 219 yards on 22 carries and two touchdowns as Dunkirk defeated Albion, 18-15.
-- Canisius quarterback Jayce Johnson passed for 220 yards and three touchdowns in a 49-35 win over state-ranked Massillon Washington of Ohio.
-- Joe Pagano three for three touchdowns and rushed for two more to lead Depew to a 44-41 win over Olean.
-- Wilson quarterback Steven Frerichs completed 15-of-23 passes for 357 yards and four touchdowns and also rushed for two scores during a 52-28 win over JFK.
-- South Park quarterback Deabeyon Humphrey completed 14-of-21 passes for 181 yards and three touchdowns as the unbeaten Sparks rallied from a 21-point deficit to defeat host West Seneca East 36-21.
-- Cam Sionko completed 12-of-17 passes for 172 yards and a touchdown and rushed for two scores during Grand Island's 28-0 win at Sweet Home.
-- Jake Sarow rushed 26 times for 211 yards and touchdowns of 49, 14 and 24 yards in Akron's 27-8 win over Fredonia/Westfield/Brocton.
-- Cole Snyder helped Southwestern return to the win column after two losses to defending Section VI champions. He completed 11-of-12 throws for 210 yards and four touchdowns in the Trojans' 62-0 rout of Gowanda/Pine Valley.
-- Ryan Mansell threw for 191 yards and three touchdowns during Lancaster's 39-6 win at Jamestown. In the same game, Max Giordano caught five passes for 144 yards and two TDs.
-- Marcellus Overton rushed for 211 yards on 23 carries and a TD in North Tonawanda's 35-22 win over Kenmore East.
-- Spencer Slachetka blocked a punt and forced a fumble for Iroquois in a 30-15 win over McKinley.
-- Ja'Kye Womack passed for 136 yards and rushed for 81 during Amherst's 24-20 win over Hamburg.
-- Jack Putney passed for 186 yards and three touchdowns and rushed 12 times for 126 and a TD to lead Clarence past Niagara Wheatfield, 42-29.
-- Christopher Pettiway recorded 11 tackles, four sacks, a forced fumble and two pass deflections during Bennett's 6-0 win over Burgard.
-- Connor Miller finished with eight tackles and made a game-saving interception at the 1 for St. Francis in a 29-26 win over St. Joe's.
It's Rivalry Week for Section VI schools and one of the biggest is set for 7:30 p.m. Friday when Lancaster visits Depew. Another biggie pits Cheektowaga visiting Maryvale with the winner of that clash capturing the Class B-1 Division crown. Also, West Seneca West hosts West Seneca East at 7 p.m. Friday, while longtime division rivals Sweet Home and Williamsville South meet at District Field at 7 p.m. Friday with the winner earning the final playoff spot left in Class A North. The Battle of Kenmore takes center stage at 2 p.m. Saturday with Ken West hosting Kenmore East at 2 p.m.
From Friday Night Lights to Saturday afternoon homecoming games, BuffaloNews.com is the place to keep track of all of Western New York’s football action.
Review our #PrepTalkLive coverage from the weekend, including photo galleries and a live blog of how everything transpired. Our scoreboard page also has additional details from several games.