The City of Tonawanda will welcome residents and visitors alike for a variety of events from informational neighborhood tours to festivals.
- Veterans Park Fall Festival, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 30 in Veteran's Park with food, activities, a basket raffle and a pumpkin patch.
- Comprehensive Plan Tours, two hour walking tours of four city neighborhoods to gather information to plan the future of the city. Olde Town neighborhood at 10 a.m. and Highland at 2 p.m., both on Sept. 27; and on Sept. 29 the Clinton Park neighborhood at 2 p.m. and Riverview at 5 p.m., RSVP to Tonawanda Development Corporation at 695-1987.
- Halloween Spooktacular, noon to 4 p.m., Oct. 1 at Fiorellas Garden Center, 55 Delaware St.
- Tonawanda Oktoberfest, noon to 8 p.m., Oct. 7, Niawanda Park, with craft brews, live music and food.
- Haunted Harbor, 6 to 8:30 p.m., Gateway Park.