Game-day rules will be in effect for the big Guns N' Roses show at New Era Field on Wednesday. That means everything from traffic patterns to what you can bring in will be the same as if you are going to a Buffalo Bills game. Here's a quick rundown.
Game-day traffic patterns and restrictions will be in effect.
Before the concert: Starting at 2 p.m., Abbott Road will be closed to traffic between the north side and the south side of the stadium with access to parking lots and local streets.
After the concert: Starting at 10:30 p.m., Big Tree Road (Route 20A) will be closed to westbound traffic .
Parking and gates
Lots open at 3 p.m.; gates at 5 p.m.
The show is scheduled to start at 6:25 p.m. with a performance by the rock band Live, followed by Guns N' Roses.
What you can bring in to the stadium
- The NFL's bag policy is in effect. You are allowed to bring a clear bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches.
- Small clutch bags, approximately 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches. (If it's the size of your hand, it's OK.)
- Additional clothing, blankets (must be carried loosely).
- Cameras (lens must be shorter than 6 inches).
- Food if it's unopened, single-serve containers in the approved clear plastic bag (one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag).
- Tablets and iPads
Items that are not allowed
If it's illegal or will bother other concertgoers, leave it at home. Other prohibited items include:
- Large purses and backpacks.
- Battery-operated clothing.
- Tobacco or tobacco products including electronic cigarettes, lighters and matches.
- Alcohol, bottles, cans, thermoses and other beverage containers.
- Leave the toys behind including beach balls, footballs and inflatable devices like balloons.
- Laptops, radios and video cameras.
- Laser pointers and noisemakers.
- Selfie sticks.
The full list of what you can and can't bring into the stadium is available here.