You may quibble over who truly was in charge of April's draft. Did Sean McDermott call the shots, or did soon-to-be-fired Doug Whaley?
We still wonder who called the shots back when Russ Brandon was GM. Did Dick Jauron draft Aaron Maybin? Was it Tom Modrak?
And did Marv Levy actually make the picks when he was GM?
Regardless, these are the men who are on the harpoon for the Bills' past drafts. They were the general managers, and here's what's left of their legacies on the 2017 Buffalo Bills roster after Friday's trades of 2014 first-round pick Sammy Watkins and 2015 second-rounder Ronald Darby.
(January 2006 to December 2007)
• DT Kyle Williams, 2006 fifth round
(January 2008 to December 2009)
• C Eric Wood, 2009 first round
(December 2009 to May 2013)
• DT Marcell Dareus, 2011 first round
• T Cordy Glenn, 2012 second round
(May 2013 to April 2017)
• LB Preston Brown, 2014 third round
• T Seantrel Henderson, 2014 seventh round
• G John Miller, 2015 third round
• TE Nick O'Leary, 2015 sixth round
• WR Dez Lewis, 2015 seventh round
• DE Shaq Lawson, 2016 first round
• LB Reggie Ragland, 2016 second round
• DT Adolphus Washington, 2016 third round
• RB Jonathan Williams, 2016 fifth round
• CB Kevon Seymour, 2016 sixth round
• CB Tre'Davious White, 2017 first round
• G Dion Dawkins, 2017 second round
• WR Zay Jones, 2017 second round
• QB Nathan Peterman, 2017 fifth round
• LB Matt Milano, 2017 fifth round
• LB Tanner Vallejo, 2017 fifth round