Share this article

print logo

Former Rappls restaurant building sold in Orchard Park

An Orchard Park restaurant building that's gone through several iterations in the past 20 years has a new owner.

Randall A. and Barbara N. Brown paid $775,000 to buy the restaurant at 4905 S. Buffalo St. at the corner of Jewett Holmwood Road from Michael Sweeney's 4905 South Buffalo St. LLC.

The building, which dates to 1927, was known as Rappls for three generations before it was sold and renamed Early Times in the Park. It later became Ganer's Bar & Grill, and then Mia's and Casato's under the Sweeneys.

There are no comments - be the first to comment