It has been one month since Uber began offering ride-hailing services in Buffalo. The company just released a list of the top 10 most popular drop-off locations in the area. They are:
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport in Cheektowaga, 4200 Genesee St.
- Falley Allen, a contemporary restaurant on Allen Street
- Sky Bar, a Franklin Street nightclub
- Buffalo Greyhound Bus Station
- Walden Galleria
- Encore, a Pearl Street steak and sushi restaurant
- Soho Burger Bar, a West Chippewa Street restaurant and bar
- Mulligan's Brick Bar, a Buffalo mainstay pub on Allen Street
- Buffalo Riverworks, a waterfront restaurant, bar and sports complex
Uber also mentioned that its longest trip traveled 367 miles from Cheektowaga to Dorney Park and Wildwater Kingdom in Allentown, Penn. The company declined to share the price of that fare.