Share this article

print logo

Fire on Ardmore Place in Elmwood Village causes $60,000 in damages

A fire on Ardmore Place near the Elmwood Village caused $60,000 in damage Wednesday.

Buffalo Fire Department responded to a call around 6 a.m. to a fire at 28 Ardmore Place, a two-story, wooden frame home.

The fire started in the basement and reached into the building's first floor, the department said, resulting in $40,000 in damage to the structure and $20,000 in damage to its contents.

The department said people live in the building but that no one was injured during the blaze.

There are no comments - be the first to comment