Tenants in three small apartment buildings in Buffalo, East Aurora and Tonawanda have new landlords after the properties changed hands in separate transactions, according to Erie County Clerk records.
In Buffalo, Thomas Fitzgerald of Clarence paid $407,400 through DCI Associates LLC to acquire a historic four-unit apartment building at 74 North Pearl St. from Nasar Ahmad. Constructed in 1885 in Second Empire style with brick and stone, the 6,531-square-foot former Allentown residence has apartments, a gated and private backyard and parking for four cars on a long driveway.
In East Aurora, William F. and Kristin M. Marusza paid $910,000 to buy a 57-year-old, 11-unit building at 170 Oakwood Ave. from Jerrold R. and Barbara A. Thompson. The two-story, 23,440-square-foot building, including an unfinished basement, sits on 0.89 acres near the traffic circle in the village.
And Alberto Benedicto of Clarence Center paid $450,000 through BVA Realty Holdings Inc. to acquire two four-unit apartment buildings at 647 Englewood Ave. and 1439 Sheridan Drive in Tonawanda from Samuel J. and Joan E. LoJacono. Constructed in 1940 and 1960, respectively, the 5,760-square foot complex has two stories and an unfinished basement.