A Rochester man who admitted he robbed seven banks in the Buffalo and Rochester metro areas was sentenced Monday to 71 months in prison, according to federal prosecutors.
Khiry T. Aiken, 27, who was convicted of bank robbery, admitted to robbing these banks in 2016:
- Advantage Federal Credit Union, 1625 Mt. Hope Ave., Rochester, on April 16
- Key Bank, 1475 Mt. Hope Ave., Rochester, on May 25
- First Niagara Bank, 1989 Clinton St., Buffalo, on Aug. 9
- Summit Federal Credit Union, 1660 Monroe Ave., Brighton, on Aug. 15
- Northwest Savings Bank, 3517 Union Road, Cheektowaga, on Aug. 24
- Advantage Federal Credit Union, 1625 Mt. Hope Ave., Rochester, on Aug. 29
- First Niagara Bank, 3051 Sheridan Drive, Amherst, on Sept. 13
U.S. District Judge Frank P. Geraci, Jr. sentenced Aiken. Assistant U.S. Attorney Brett A. Harvey handled the case.