It's National Doughnut Day once again: the day we remember the Salvation Army's doughnut servers who brought relief to troops during World War I. We do so by stuffing our faces with free donuts.
Here's how to get in on the action:
- Donut Kraze is giving one free doughnut per person. No purchase necessary. It has locations on Dingens Street and in the Town of Tonawanda.
- Paula's Donuts will give one free doughnut with the purchase of any drink. It has three locations.
- Dunkin' Donuts offers one free doughnut with the purchase of a beverage. It has several locations.
- Tim Hortons has one free classic doughnut with the purchase of a brewed or hot iced coffee. It has locations throughout Western New York.
- Famous Doughnuts, at 3043 Main St., is offering a free doughnut when you buy 6, or two free donuts when you buy a baker's dozen.