Want to experience the VIP treatment at the Canalside Live! concerts this summer? Then there's a ticket for you.
VIP tickets are now on sale for $35 at the Canalside Boardwalk kiosk (near the Whipple Truss Bridge) and via Ticketfly for the concerts that start June 15 with Gary Clarke Jr.
Here's what you get extra with your VIP ticket:
- Two glasses of beer, wine or soda
- Light appetizers and finger food
- VIP tent with seating
- Private bathrooms
- Front of stage viewing area
- Pre-concert entertainment
- Separate VIP entrance
General admission tickets are $5 and also on sale at the same locations plus at Consumers Beverages. Additionally, if you purchase a pre-sale ticket at one of the 17 Consumers Beverages locations or at the Canalside Boardwalk, the ticket serves as a coupon for a free beverage (beer, wine, pop or water) to be used the date of your ticket. (Tickets purchased on Ticketfly do not come with a drink coupon.)
The concerts are held from 5 to 10:30 p.m. at Canalside. All are on the traditional Thursday evening, except for a Friday concert on June 30 as part of a Canada Day celebration. Here's the full lineup:
- June 15, Gary Clark Jr.
- June 22, Sheila E.
- June 30, The Buffalo Philharmonic and Strictly Hip Performing music of The Tragically Hip
- July 6, The Tea Party
- July 13, Ghostface Killah with Slick Rick
- July 20, Eric Paslay
- July 27, Theory of a Dead Man
- Aug. 3, Dark Star Orchestra
- Aug. 10, Robert Randolph and the Family Band
- Aug. 17, USS