The Buffalo Bills have their personnel department in place.
The team announced three hires Thursday, completing the staff under General Manager Brandon Beane. Marcus Cooper and Pete Harris return to the organization after serving under former General Manager Doug Whaley. Cooper, who was previously an area scout, was named the team's BLESTO Scout. Harris, who was an area scout, was named the Northeast area scout.
Additionally, Chris Marrow was hired as a pro scout. He comes to the Bills from National Football Scouting, where he worked the last two years as a Northeast scout. He has also worked in the personnel department of the B.C. Lions of the Canadian Football League.
Here is a look at how Beane's personnel department is structured:
• Joe Schoen, assistant general manager
• Brian Gaine, vice president of player personnel
• Malik Boyd, director of pro personnel
• Terrance Gray, college scouting director
• Lake Dawson, assistant director of college scouting
• Brian Adams, national scout
• Marvin Allen, national scout
• Marcus Cooper, BLESTO scout
• Gerald Dixon, pro scout
• Brian Fisher, Midwest college scout
• Pete Harris, Northeast area scout
• Dennis Hickey, senior college scout
• Doug Majeski, West area scout
• Chris Marrow, pro scout
• Curtis Rukavina, pro scout
• Jason Barbarino, player personnel assistant
• Collin Dotterer, player personnel assistant