Share this article

print logo

Fire heavily damages Clarence Center home

A bathroom exhaust fan sparked a Clarence Center blaze on Monday that caused about $325,000 in damage, according to Amherst Fire Control.

Clarence area firefighters were called to the blaze at 6674 Heise Road at 5 p.m. Residents of the home were able to escape the fire, which spread to the attic, authorities said.

Firefighters declared the blaze "under control" at 5:35 p.m. The fire companies that responded to the scene were Clarence Center, Clarence, Main Transit and East Amherst.

There are no comments - be the first to comment