The Bandits play their third straight game away from home tonight. They have gone from Rochester to Vancouver to Rochester. Here's are a few facts:
- Buffalo comes into the game at 5-6, on the outside looking in at a playoff berth. Rochester is in a similar spot, but event a bit worse at 4-8. The Knighthawks have to run the table to have a winning record this season.
- Neither team has a scorer in the league's top 10. Dhane Smith, who missed some early-season games with a sprained ankle, is coming up fast on the outside. He has 49 points, and a big game tonight probably would moved him into the top 10. Kyle Jackson is Rochester's leading scorer.
- The first tiebreaker between teams for a playoff spot is head-to-head. This is the rubber game of the series, with each team having a win. It's a little extra incentive for tonight.
- The Bandits made a few roster moves on Friday. Bryce Brochu and Justin Martin are on the Practice Player list, while Andrew Watt has been activated. Blaze Riorden is no longer a Practice Player. There's no word about Ryan Benesch yet. He may be ready for tonight's game after missing a few weeks with a concussion.
- Anthony Cosmo has been playing better of late, and takes a 4-2 record into the game. He's not close to the league leaders in goals-against average (13.13) and save percentage (.767). That's more of a judgment on the entire defense, which probably needs to turn in better numbers down the stretch.
You can listen to the game on Radio 1520 AM. I'll be on Twitter (@WDX2BB) from 7 o'clock or so, ready for questions and comments.