Share this article

print logo

Ken-Ton students must apply for transportation to private schools by April 1

Parents or guardians of Kenmore-Town of Tonawanda students who want their children to be transported to a non-public school, within the district or outside of the district, must complete and submit an application by April 1.

New residents who move into the district after April 1 must submit a written request within 30 days of establishing residency.

Families can find the non-public school transportation form by going to the district website at and choosing "transportation" under departments in the main navigation bar.

Story topics: / / / /

There are no comments - be the first to comment