Gusty winds knocked out power in spots across Western New York overnight. Here's a breakdown by county, as of 8:30 a.m.:
- More than 1,400 New York State Electric & Gas customers were without power. More than 1,000 of those without electricity are in Sardinia, with the rest scattered across other towns, including Alden, Holland and Wales.
- National Grid reported about 150 customers without power in Erie County, most of whom were in Newstead.
- 764 National Grid customers, including in Machias and Portville.
- Batavia, Le Roy and Pavilion had the bulk of the about 500 outages, according to National Grid.
- About 237 National Grid customers in Medina were without power.
- 82 National Grid customers, most of whom were in Attica.
- 141 NYSEG customers, primarily in Java and Gainesville.