The organization that runs the 120-acre Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus has rolled out a new website.
Campus officials say the new website – bnmc.org – is more user-friendly, highlights new innovations and happenings, parking and commuting options, along with construction updates on eight ongoing projects. It also provides information for employees, patients and visitors, and highlights campus-wide growth and innovations
The new website features major projects underway such as the John R. Oishei Children's Hospital and University at Buffalo's Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, both of which are scheduled to open this fall.
The organization also revamped a related website – gobnmc.org – detailing transportation and parking programs for those visiting the campus.
More from the Medical Campus:
- Campus workforce to hit 15,000 as hospital, med school move
- Idea Lab launched through Innovation Center on medical campus
- UB's new medical school begins taking on its terra cotta look
- St. Jude Center offers prayer and sanctuary to Medical Campus patients and families
- Where to park at the new Oishei Children's Outpatient Center
- Children's Hospital prepares for first step in move to medical campus
- Gallery: Oishei Children’s Outpatient Center
- Senior Citizens can get a healthy meal at pub near Buffalo Niagara Medical Campus
- KeyBank to open Conventus branch in March