LITTLE VALLEY - Joshua Baskins, 20, of Wellsville was ordered by Chautauqua County Judge Ronald D. Ploetz this week to serve a 1 1/2-year state prison term for a city of Olean house break-in and the rape of a 14-year-old girl.
Baskins pleaded guilty Aug. 1 to third-degree rape and second-degree burglary in connection with the Jan. 16 crime. Baskins was also ordered to submit to three years of post-release supervision.
Also this week before Judge Ploetz:
• Richelle Fancher, 28, of Chaffee, was ordered to serve eight months in the Cattaraugus County Jail on her conviction for unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine in the Town of Yorkshire last December.
• Matthew Shields, 34, of Randolph, pleaded guilty to felony driving while intoxicated for his arrest in the Town of Leon Feb. 24 when he made unsafe lane changes and registered a blood-alcohol level of 0.31 percent, almost four times the state’s legal limit. He faces sentencing Dec. 12.
• Paul M. Kemery, 51, of Bradford, Pa., pleaded not guilty to an indictment charging him with felony driving while intoxicated and having insufficient headlights on his vehicle when he was pulled over in the City of Olean May 14 and he registered a blood-alcohol level of 0.17 percent, more than twice the state’s legal limit.
• Dennis G. Mitchell, 28, of Gowanda, pleaded not guilty to an indictment accusing him of third-degree criminal possession and criminal sale of a controlled substance for drug sales in the Town of Persia on Dec. 21 and Jan. 14.
• Cheri Burtman, also known as Cheri Bearfield, 35, of Olean, pleaded not guilty to an indictment accusing her of fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and fourth-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance related to a drug sale in the city of Olean Feb. 25.
• Ronald Miller, 61, of Olean, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of first-degree attempted endangering the welfare of an incompetent person for mishandling a disabled person between July 1, 2015 and March 17 in the city of Olean. He faces sentencing Dec. 12.
• Thomas J. Archer, 20, of Delavan, pleaded not guilty to an indictment accusing him of third-degree burglary, fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property, petit larceny for a Town of Machias burglary June 13 and unlawful growing cannabis and unlawful possession of marijuana for alleged substances found in his home on his arrest.
• Lori A. Cole, 54, of Olean, pleaded not guilty to an indictment accusing her of felony driving while intoxicated, first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, speeding, refusal to submit to a breath test and failure to obey a traffic device for her arrested in the city of Olean April 9 when her license was suspended because of an earlier alcohol-related traffic offense.
• Chad Siago, 44, of Allegany, pleaded guilty to trespass and was granted a one-year conditional discharge for unlawfully entering and staying in a city of Olean building without permission Jan. 24.
• Shauna L. Jacobs, 27, of Salamanca, was placed on probation for five years, ordered to perform 75 hours of community service and make full restitution for her felony conviction on second-degree attempted forgery for her attempt to pass off a forged written instrument in a government proceeding in the City of Salamanca on Feb. 8, 2014.
• Jerome Foskey, 27, of Olean, was placed on probation for five years and ordered to make restitution on his felony conviction for third-degree attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance to and undercover agent in the city of Olean Nov. 18, 2015.