Several concertogers were arrested Friday night at the Florida Georgia Line concert at Darien Lake, one charged with kicking a sheriff’s deputy, the Genesee County Sheriff’s Office reports. A Rochester-area woman, Beth A. Kulp, 34, of Honeoye Falls, was charged with third-degree assault after deputies said she punched another patron, knocking the person unconscious.
Charged on other counts were:
• Laura A. Lukasiak, 26, of Orchard Park, was charged with second-degree harassment and resisting arrest after allegedly pushing and kicking a sheriff’s deputy and then resisting arrest.
• Tyler A. Becker, 18, of Wayland, was charged with disorderly conduct after allegedly fighting in the concert venue parking lot.
• Mhari F, Fairgrieve, 19, of Fort Erie, Ont., was charged with two counts of second-degree harassment allegedly hitting and scratching two Live Nation employees.
• Cesare C. Caponcini, 21, of St. Catharines, Ont., was charged with second-degree harassment after allegedly hitting and scratching a Live Nation employee.
• Briana M. Szczech, 25, of Rochester, was charged with second-degree harassment and disorderly conduct after allegedly fighting and biting Live Nation security officers.
• Robert J. Turnquist, 26, West Falls, was charged with third-degree criminal trespass after deputies he said climbed a fence into the VIP area and refused to leave.
Several others were charged with trespassing after allegedly re-entering the concert venue after being ejected and told not to return.