LITTLE VALLEY -- Leroy J. Williams, 31, now of Allegany, who was accused of stabbing and severely injuring a 45-year-old Olean man on North 12th Street there on May 25, pleaded guilty before Cattaraugus County Judge Ronald D. Ploetz Monday to a felony charge of second-degree assault.
District Attorney Lori Pettit Rieman said Williams stabbed the victim with a four-inch knife after an alcohol-fueled argument late that night. The victim, initially taken by ambulance to Olean General Hospital, had to be transferred for further medical treatment at Erie County Medical Center in Buffalo, the prosecutor said. After the stabbing Williams fled, but was captured without incident the next morning at his home, which then was in Hinsdale, the prosecutor said.
He faces sentencing Oct. 24.
Also Monday before Judge Ploetz:
• Richard I. Fancher, 22, of Machias, pleaded guilty to felony and misdemeanor charges of third-degree criminal sale of a controlled substance and attempted unlawful manufacture of methamphetamine stemming from a raid on a meth lab at a West Yorkshire Road site in Yorkshire by the Southern Tier Regional Drug Task Force and the Wyoming County Drug Task Force last Dec. 16. Fancher faces sentencing Oct. 24.
• Andrew Estrada, 21, of Gowanda, was sentenced to at least 18 months in prison on his conviction for illicit drug sales and attempted drug sales in the Town of Persia between Jan. 16, 2015, to Jan. 27, 2015, and in the City of Gowanda last Sept. 25.
• Chelsea Lyons, 26, of Olean, pleaded not guilty to an indictment accusing her of two felony counts each of third-degree criminal possession and criminal sale of controlled substances in the City of Olean on Aug. 13, 2015.
• Amanda Nenno, 33, of Olean, pleaded guilty to a felony charge of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance for a drug arrest in the City of Olean this past March 11. She faces sentencing Oct. 16.
• Lorienda Vancleaf, 48, of Olean, pleaded guilty to a felony charge of third-degree attempted criminal sale of a controlled substance for attempts to sell illicit drugs in the City of Olean between Nov. 7 to 14. She faces sentencing Oct. 24.
• Shane Rice, 26, of Olean, pleaded not guilty to an indictment accusing him of third-degree burglary and petit larceny for an alleged break-in at a City of Olean building June 20. He remains in custody at the Cattaraugus County Jail.
• Taylor J. Borwn, 16, of Salamanca, pleaded guilty to a felony charge of fourth-degree grand larceny and misdemeanor driving while intoxicated. She was accused of stealing a car and crashing the vehicle in the City of Olean Feb. 10. She faces sentencing Nov. 22.
• Vicki Pascucci, 48, of Olean, pleaded guilty to a felony charge of third-degree criminal sale of more than 25 grams of marijuana in the City of Olean on June 24, 2015. She faces sentencing Oct. 24.
• Diane M. George, 44, of Cattaraugus, pleaded guilty to a felony charge of first-degree offering a false instrument for filing and fourth-degree welfare fraud for illegally collecting over $1,000 of public assistance benefits from September 2011 through July 2015 in the City of Olean. She faces sentencing Oct. 16, 2017.
• Taylor A. Jadlowski, 20, of Machias, pleaded guilty to a felony charge of fourth-degree grand larceny and a misdemanor charge of unlawful possession of marijuana. She was accused of stealing more than $1,000 worth of property in thefts in the Town of Machias and having marijuana between May 28 and June 13. Sentencing will be Oct. 24.
• Matthew P. Krysick, 32, of Olean, currently in custody at the Cattaraugus County Jail, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of second-degree attempted escape for trying to flee police in the City of Olean after being stopped for other alleged crimes Feb. 2. He faces sentencing Oct. 24.
• David F. John Jr., 30, of Collins, was sentenced to serve 12 weekends at the county jail, three years on probation and pay full restitution for his third-degree assault conviction for injuring a child less than 17 years old in the Town of Persia on July 29, 2015.
• Kristian P. Gordon-Smith, 30, now of Hinsdale, was sentenced to one year in the Cattaraugus County Jail on his felony conviction for failing to register with the State Division of Criminal Justice Services as a sex offender within 10 days of a change of address when he moved in the City of Olean Dec. 5, 2015.