This week in Southern Erie County
Erie County Legislator John J. Mills will sponsor a hot dog fundraiser at the Angola Public Library from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday at the library, 34 North Main St. The event will feature a bake sale and live music by Linda Giancarlo.
The library’s used book sale will run from 2 to 8 p.m. Thursday, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday and from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
• Gene Hilts & Rustic Ramblers will perform country music from 5 p.m. until the fireworks show begins Monday in the Town of Concord Community Park at 12779 Buffalo Road.
• The Springville Village Board plans to meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Municipal Building at 65 Franklin St.
• Springville-Griffith Institute Board of Education reorganization and regular meetings will start at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the high school’s library at 290 N. Buffalo St.
• Concord Planning Board members have scheduled a meeting for 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Town Hall at 86 Franklin St.
• A code review meeting will start at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Eden Town Hall at 2795 E. Church St.
• The Holland School Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday at the Jr./Sr. high school, 103 Canada St.
• The Senior Citizens Club plans to meet at 11 a.m. Wednesday in the North Collins Senior Center at 11065 Gowanda State Road.
• Eden School Board reorganization and regular meetings are set for 7 p.m. Wednesday in the junior-senior high school’s cafeteria at 3150 Schoolview Road.
• The Holland Planning Board meets at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 47 Pearl St.
• A bookmobile will be available from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday at the South Creek pool at 1525 S. Creek Road in Derby, a hamlet in the Town of Evans.
• The Drainage Committee will meet at 6 p.m. Thursday in the Evans Town Hall at 8787 Erie Road.
• One Song will perform vintage country music from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Thursday in the Fiddlers Green Park at Buffalo and Franklin streets in Springville. If there is rain, the concert will move to the Concord Town Hall.
• The Springville Concord Elder Network has planned the SCENe Around Town Garden Walk from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday starting at the Fiddlers Green Park gazebo at Buffalo and Franklin streets, where booklets and maps will be offered.