The Niagara Small Business Development Center will hold free classes for small business owners this summer.
Each workshop takes place from 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• Social Media Basics for your Business, July 13.
• Business Organizational Forms: Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, LLC’s, and Corporations; July 20.
• Recordkeeping for Small Business, July 27.
• Financing Sources and Business Plan Development, August 3.
• Developing a Marketing Plan, August 10.
Classes are held in room 234 at the Niagara Falls Culinary Institute, 28 Old Falls St. in Niagara Falls. To register, call 210-2515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org