With temperatures in the 80s Monday, Buffalo’s 11 splash pads will be open from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., city officials said.
Starting June 27, splash pads will be open seven days a week and will remain open through Labor Day. The city’s outdoor pools open July 1.
Here are the locations for the splash pads:
• MLK Humboldt Basin at Best Street and Fillmore Avenue
• Centennial Pool at the foot of Porter Avenue in LaSalle Park
• Houghton Park at the foot of Spann Street, off Clinton Street
• Cazenovia Park, near the Cazenovia Casino
• Lanigan Park, at South Park Avenue, near Louisiana Street
• Schiller Park at Sprenger Avenue
• Kensington Pool grounds on Kensington Avenue at Grider Street
• Allison Pool grounds on Reese Street
• Roosevelt Park at the foot of Roosevelt Avenue
• Masten Park at Best Street near Orange Street
• Lincoln Park at the foot of Quincy Street