Seven of Western New York’s historic churches will display their outstanding religious art and architecture for visitors Saturday and Sunday as part of the New York Landmark Conservancy’s sixth annual Sacred Sites Open House Weekend. They are:
• Blessed Trinity Catholic Church, 317 Leroy Ave., 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday and noon to 2 p.m. Sunday.
• Buffalo Religious Arts Center (formerly St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church), 157 East St., 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday.
• Corpus Christi Catholic Church, 199 Clark St., 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday.
• Westminster Presbyterian Church, 724 Delaware Ave., noon to 2 p.m. Sunday.
• Kenmore United Methodist Church, 32 Landers Road, Kenmore, noon to 3 p.m. Saturday and noon to 3 p.m. Sunday.
• First Baptist Church of Niagara Falls, 554 Main St., Niagara Falls, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and noon to 4 p.m. Sunday.
•Historic Holy Trinity Catholic Church, 1419 Falls St., Niagara Falls, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.