The Town Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in Town Hall.
On the agenda are requests:
• From Ebenezer Community Landings LLC for a special permit for property located at 4592 Seneca Street to change its classification to allow 48 detached single family patio homes with attached garages and 30 attached two-story townhome units.
• From Frank Wailand for site plan approval for property located at 3254 Clinton Street for a 50,240 square foot production facility with attendant site improvements.
• For preliminary approval of the proposed 48-lot Croglio Subdivision located at the end of Chancellor Lane.
• The Town Board meets for Monday for a work session at 3 p.m. and a regular meeting at 7 p.m. in Town Hall, 1250 Union Road.
• The West Seneca School Board meets for a budget hearing at 5:45 p.m. Monday in the Potters Road Building, 675 Potters Road.
• The Burchfield Nature and Art Center will honor Native American heritage this month with an art exhibit and a commemoration of a treaty between the Senecas and the Ebenezers after the Senecas had signed away their land in the Buffalo Creek Reservation Treaty of 1842. The public commemoration will be led by the Seneca Nation at 11 a.m. Friday in the Center, 2001 Union Road. The ceremony will include a color guard procession and performers in traditional dress. After the ceremony, the Seneca Nation invites attendees to stay for lunch at the Center. In addition, Native American artist vendors will have artwork on sale in the park throughout the day, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. At 7 p.m., an opening reception for an art exhibit by Native Roots Artists Guild will feature a demonstration of splint basket making by Holly John and Penelope Minner. The art exhibit will be on display through June 1.