The Iroquois board of education hosts its annual school budget public hearing at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
The $47.9 million budget includes a .81 percent hike in the tax levy.
Tuesday’s hearing will be held in the Intermediate/Middle School cafetorium, 2111 Girdle Road, Elma.
• The Elma Zoning Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
• The Elma Public Library Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the library meeting room, 1860 Bowen Road.
• A work session of the Marilla Town Board will be held at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the upper meeting room at Town Hall, 1720 Two Rod Road.
• The Wales Town Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Community Center, 12345 Big Tree Road.
• The Elma Town Board work session begins at 6 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
• The Marilla Conservation Advisory Board begins at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 1740 Two Rod Road.
• The Marilla Town Board’s monthly meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. Thursday in the lower meeting room at Town Hall.