Southern Erie County
Holland is celebrating its 200th anniversary in 2018, and a committee is forming to plan celebrations. If interested in joing the committee, or helping in any way, contact Karen Kline at 537-9162 or Mike Kasprzyk at 537-9443.
• The Holland School Board meets at 7 p.m. Monday in the library at the Jr./Sr. High School, 103 Canada St.
• Children 4 and older may participate in a Lego Club from 5 to 6:30 p.m. Monday in the Hulbert Library of the Town of Concord at 18 Chapel St. To register, call the library at 592-7742.
• The Eden Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the Town Hall’s second-floor conference room at 2795 E. Church St.
• The Eden Conservation Board meets at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the supervisor’s conference room on the Town Hall’s second floor.
• The Eden Town Board meets at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday on the Town Hall’s first floor.
• The Eden Cemetery Association plans to meet at 7 p.m. Friday in the Town Hall.
• Absentee ballots for the Lakeshore School District’s upcoming May 17 budget and school board election will automatically be sent to any voter marked “permanently disabled” on registrations filed with the Erie County Board of Elections.
Applications for absentee ballots are available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday at the district clerk’s office, located at Lake Shore High School, 959 Beach Road, Angola. The application for absentee ballots must be received by May 10.