The Chamber of Commerce announced its plans for the 25th Annual Golf Outing June 6 at the Orchard Park Country Club.
The event, in scramble format, includes a barbecue lunch on the patio before the 1 p.m. shotgun start. For $225 golfers also get an entry gift, fantasy golf cards, snacks, drinks and dinner and award reception. Promotional opportunities available for busineses. For information, call 662-3366 or visit orchardparkchamber.org.
• The town Public Safety Committee meets at 6 p.m. Tuesday, Police Department, Municipal Center, 4295 S. Buffalo St.
• The town Economic Development Committee meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday, first floor conference room.
• The town Zoning Board meets at 7 p.m. Tuesday, basement meeting room, Municipal Center.
• The Town Board meets at 6 p.m. Wednesday in a work session at the Supervisor’s office before the 7 p.m. meeting in the court/board room, Municipal Center.
• The village Zoning Board meets at 7 p.m. Wednesday, first floor conference room, Municipal Center.