• Canandaigua Chapter of Trout Unlimited, VA Medical Center, Building 5, 7:30 p.m. Monday. Capt. Scott Feltrinelli will discuss “Ins and Outs of Fishing for Bass in WNY.” Visit canandaigualaketu.org.
• 3-F Club, 904 Swann Road, Lewiston, 7 p.m. Tuesday. Call 791-3809.
• Siberian Husky Club of the Niagara Frontier, Nike Base Community Center, Grand Island, 7 p.m. Tuesday. Visit shcnf.com.
• Federated Sportsmen’s Clubs of Cattaraugus County, Little Valley Legion, 7 p.m., Tuesday. Call 532-582.
• Southtowns Walleye Association, 5895 Southwestern Blvd., Hamburg, 7:30 p.m. Thursday. Call 649-8202.
• Lake Erie Chapter of Federation of Fly Fishers, American Legion Post No. 735, Legion Dr., West Seneca, fly tying at 6 p.m., meeting at 7 p.m. Thursday. Call 675-4766.
• Erie County Chapter of SCOPE, VFW Post No. 8113, The Chicken Coup, 299 Lydecker Road, West Seneca, 7 p.m. Thursday. Call 825-414 or 685-4387.
• Niagara Region 2016 Winter 3-D League-Ending Banquet, Wood & Brook Sportsmen’s Club, 13712 Genesee St. (Route 33), Crittenden, April 24. For details, call 937-9271.
• Evans Rod & Gun Club Spring Trap League, 864 Cain Road, Angola, begins Saturday, shooting 10 a.m.-1 p.m. on Saturdays and 7-10 p.m. on Tuesdays. League and practice shooters are welcome with modern or historic/primitive firearms. For more details,call 200-3334 or email: email@example.com.
To view the Department of Environmental Conservation registration format for certification class dates and for classes nearest location, go to dec.ny.gov/outdoor/7860. Area certification instructors registering students for instruction can post details of those classes with an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Niagara Gun Range, 3355 Niagara Falls Blvd., North Tonawanda, 6-10 p.m. April 25, 26 and 28. To register, call 693-4000.
• Firearms Training of WNY Class: “Utah, Arizona & Florida Multi-State Concealed Carry Class,” Western Star Lodge, 1185 Ridge Road, Lackawanna, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., Saturday. Call 903-2558 or visit email@example.com.
• Jim Carr Class, “Utah, Arizona & Florida Multi-State Concealed Carry Class,” Godfrey’s Pond, Bergen, 9 a.m., Saturday. Call 778-9431 or visit carrpsc.com.
• Security Weapons & Training Institute, 659 Ridge Road, Lackawanna, Class: “NYS Pistol Permit Class,” 6 p.m. Tuesday. Call 822-1043 or go to swatstore.com.
• US Coast Guard Auxiliary Flotilla 3-4 “Safe Boating Class,” Westfield Fish & Gun Club, 5831 Ogdan Road, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. April 30. Call 785-2198.
• Little Valley Volunteer Fire Dept. Sportsmen’s Show, Cattaraugus County Fairgrounds, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Sunday. For details, call 938-6928.
• Tenth Annual Buffalo Eviro-Fair, Walden Galleria, first floor, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., Saturday, more than 30 exhibitors, free and open to all, offering free tree seedlings and reusable shopping bags. For more details, visit buffaloenvirofair.com.
• 70th Annual Batavia Gun and Sportsman Show, Falleti Ice Arena, 22 Evans St., Batavia, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, and 9 a.m.-3 p.m., April 24, free parking, more than 180 exhibitor tables. For exhibitor and show details, call 434-6535 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• NYS Federation of Lakes Association “Watercraft Inspection Steward Program Workshop,” White Eagle Conference and Banquet Center, Hamilton, 9:30 a.m.-4:45 p.m. April 29, focusing on watercraft standards, invasive species issues and data collection. Registration deadline is Wednesday. For details, visit nysfola.org and click on “conference agenda.”
• NYS Outdoorsmen Hall of Fame Annual Banquet, Rusty Rail Restaurant, Canastota, 5 p.m. April 30, inducting Scott McKee and honoring the late Charles Rechlin in the Pioneer Category. For reservation information, call (315) 363-3896 or email: email@example.com.
• Buffalo Audubon Society/Beaver Meadow Center, 1610 Welch Road, North Java Events: “Spring Wildflowers – Early Bloomers,” 10 am.-noon Saturday; and “Peregrine Falcons of Buffalo,” 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday. Most events require registration. For details, call (585) 457-3228 (ext. 10) or go to buffaloaudubon.org.
• Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve, 93 Honorine Dr., Depew, Programs: “Investigating Nature: Private Eye (for ages 8 and older),” 4:30-5:30 p.m. Thursday; and “Nature’s Engineers-Animals that Build Survival Structures,” 10:30 a.m. Saturday. For all programs, call 683-5959 or visit reinsteinwoods.org/events.
• NYS Parks Niagara Region Interpretive Program: “Gorge Hike Series: Where the Falls Formed,” Earl W. Brydges Artpark State Park, 10 a.m. Saturday. To register, call 282-5154.
• Foothills Trail Club Event: “Reinstein Woods Nature Preserve Saunter,” 10 a.m. Monday, call 208-6319. For all Foothills events, visit foothillstrailclub.org.
• Paths, Peaks & Paddles Program: “Full Moon Wine & Cheese Hike,” Wilson Tuscarora State Park, 7 p.m. Saturday. For reservation details, call 213-0350 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Earth Spirit Educational Services First Annual The Tortoise and the Hare 5K Race and One-Mile Fun Run, MacKinnon Lodge at Chestnut Ridge Park, 10 a.m. Saturday. To register, visit itsbuffalotime.com.
• Hamburg Natural History Society Penn Dixie Program: Phil Stokes discussion “Geology of the National Parks” at Gateway Executive Office Building, 3556 Lake Shore Road, Blasdell, 7 p.m. Thursday. For details, call 627-4560 or visit penndixie.org.
• Letchworth State Park Interpretive Program: “Morning Bird Walk – Bluebird Trail,” 8 a.m. Thursday. For all programs, call (585) 493-3625.
Send items 15 days in advance to Will Elliott, 9777 Bernd Road, Pavilion, N.Y., 14525 or email email@example.com.